M-AUDIO StudioPro 3
Released October, 2005
The Pros:MDF cabinet. Good quality-to-price ratio. Front 1/8" headphone output.
The Cons:Lacking lower-end bass. Mediocre styling.
The StudioPro 3 self-powered monitor speakers provide excellent quality for a very affordable sub $100 price tag. Made from professional grade materials like Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) instead of plastic, and fiberglass insulation for better bass response, these are possibly the best value personal use, and occasional professional use speakers on the market.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These speakers feature a 3.5" mid-range driver and a 1" silk tweeter with a 2.3 kHz crossover point, delivering 10 Watts of power. They also include small speaker stands to angle your speakers up to your sweet spot while sitting at at your computer.
- two-way desktop reference monitor
- 3.25” low-frequency drivers; 1” high-frequency drivers with 2.3 kHz crossover point
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz (±3 dB)
- 10 Watts / channel 4 Ω
- vinyl laminated MDF cabinet / magnetic shielded
- Bass Boost switch
- RCA rear-panel inputs; convenient front-panel 1/8" inputs
- includes directional stands to optimize listening "sweet spot"
- Dimensions: 7.9" (H) x 5.5" (W) x 5.9" (D)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
User Reviews (2)
Good quality-to-price ratio
Front 1/8" headphone output
Accepts both RCA stereo and AUX 1/8" stereo
Accurate sound image with little "coloration"
You may also like...